Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Apr-6: Bapview - Spin-out-the-Legs

I thought my legs were completely recovered from Friday-Saturday-Sunday.  But I found out that was not true, esp. regarding my right leg, well before I reached Six Forks Rd.  Sitting and strolling about clearly does not provide insight into fatigue or lack thereof. 

Strong south-southwest wind.  Slow start into the wind, trying to warm up the leg.
Decided to do the "Bapview" course so I wouldn't be tempted to think I was doing a "TT". 

Pedaling was a lot easier downslope and/or with a tailwind -- esp. when downslope and with a tailwind.

Lots of yellow.  In the air.  On the ground.  On trees, bushes, grass.  Collecting on the forward facing surfaces of the handle-bars and the entire bike in general.  Also on me, Ebenezer's Nightcap, and my new goggles. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apr-6: 

BJP: DocN-Baptist-Soutview-Virgil; 33.0 m.; 2hrs, 05min in-motion time; 15.8 mph. 

Q-1 tot: 16 rides; __938.2 m.; 60 hrs, 38 min; 15.5 mph.
Apr tot: _4 rides; __186.6 m.; 11 hrs, 56 min; 15.6 mph.
YTD tot: 20 rides; 1,124.8 m.; 72 hrs, 35 min; 15.5 mph. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment