Friday, February 27, 2009

Another Plan ?

In response to the plan from yesterday, Snapper responded:

Notes (I speak for several here – I’ve copied those parties. Not sure Peter’s schedule but he’s doing some races as well just not sure which ones):

March 21st – Out – 2009 NCAA Basketball 1/2nd round games in Greensboro (19/21st). I have tickets.

March 28th – Out

April 4-14th – Out (of the country.. Heading to Costa Rica)

May 3rd – White Lake Sprint – BWD and I both participating.

May 16th – Surf and Turf Double Sprint – Mt. Rushmore and I will be participating. Not sure about BWD or Jack Rabbit.

June 6th – Out

June 13th – Battle at Buckhorn Sprint – Mt. Rushmore and I will be participating. Not sure about BWD or Jack Rabbit.

June 28th – Kure Beach Sprint – Mt.. Rushmore and I will be participating. Not sure about BWD or Jack Rabbit.

July 4th – Out

July 12th – Triangle Sprint - Mt. Rushmore and I will be participating. Not sure about BWD or Jack Rabbit.

August 8th – Bandits International - Mt. Rushmore and I will be participating. Not sure about BWD or Jack Rabbit.

More to come……


On Apr-13, received the following from Iva:

April 18 - Beaverdam triathlon. I guess.. not signed up yet. If not, I'll ride.
April 24 - golf trip out of town
May 2 - white lake tri
May 9 - no plans. will ride.
May 16 - golf trip out of town
May 23 - bike mountain trip. i plan on going.
May 30 - golf trip out of town

No comments:

Post a Comment