Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Aug-13-2021: non-rando R-B-R, with extras

According to my Excel log, I stayed the night before at double-L's, dog-sitting. 
Rode from her place in Raleigh out to Berea and back; i.e., typical "R-B-R". 
 
I only took one photo on the day:  
The pond and house set well back from the SW corner at Culbreth. 
"Severely" cropped photo from an inadequate camera.  But at least it is NOT one of the usual photos taken at the Culbreth crossroads. 

Excel log indicates: 
  • -> "RBR" but to BayLeafCVS, then to my sleep quarters 
  • ~ 0615 start, ~ 1155 finish, i.e., 5h40 elapsed 
  • 72.4-miles, 5:00 in-motion, avg 14.5-mph in motion 
 
The only reason I post this, nearly three years after the ride of which I recall nothing, 
Is to post that photo (and subsequently delete it from my hard-drive). 
 
On the other hand, I've been thinking that I ought to type blog posts for 2021, 2022, 2023, 
Titled "All Roads Lead to Culbreth" 
Because it seemed that most every ride in those years included the Culbreth crossroad. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment