Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sep-21: Testing the New Confuser on the "TT" Course

Someone else set the "tire size" function.  I tried to reset after the ride (because the confuser came up with 30.33 miles on a 29.6 mile course).  After a couple attempts, I settled for "resetting" to the 210 setting, which is what I think it was set to when I rode today.  However, I can't be sure.

So ... I'll ride the course again (perhaps tomorrow) and see what the confuser comes up with.  If it comes up with something as ridiculous as today, I will remove the battery and restart the entire "confuser setting" process from scratch.

As for the ride ... not bad.  No noticeable residual leg tightness or tiredness from last week.  2 minutes, 18 seconds faster than I rode the course on Sunday.  I do not expect any increase in speed if I ride the course tomorrow or the next day. 

Last 10.2 miles in 32 minutes, 11 seconds.  Never have averaged 20 mph for that last "10-mile" stretch ... I think the climb up MVC is the culprit holding the average to under 20.  ;-)
Oh, I have worked on the BRP post ... but it still isn't done.

BJP: DocN-Kemp-Virgil; 29.6 m.; 1 hrs, 42 min in-motion time; 17.4 mph. 

Q-1 tot: 16 rides; __938.2 m.; _60 hrs, 39 min; 15.5 mph.
Q-2 tot: 31 rides; 2,263.3 m.; 151 hrs, 29 min; 14.9 mph.
Ju1 tot: 13 rides; __786.9 m.; _52 hrs, 36 min; 15.0 mph.
Aug tot: _9 rides; __649.9 m.; _40 hrs, 45 min; 15.9 mph.
Sep tot: 11 rides; __680.2 m.; _52 hrs, 24 min; 13.0 mph.
YTD tot: 80 rides; 5,318.5 m.; 357 hrs, 56 min; 14.9 mph.

No comments:

Post a Comment