Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Crowded Schedule

I'm planning / doing nothing special or in particular on the bike, but the schedule is suddenly crowded:



  |
Sat 6-Apr Morrisville Brevet -- 200


  |
Sun 7-Apr Permanent


  |





  |
Sat 13-Apr IR Mayo Lake 100


  |
Sun 14-Apr Perm-Pop


  |





  |
Sat 20-Apr Morrisville Brevet -- 300


  |
Sun 21-Apr


  |





  |
Sat 27-Apr


  |
Sun 28-Apr


  |





  |
Sat 4-May


  |
Sun 5-May Permanent


  |





  |
Sat 11-May Morrisville Brevet -- 400


  |
Sun 12-May


  |





  |
Sat 18-May IR VA Border Raid


\|/
Sun 19-May Perm-Pop







Sat 23-Feb Salisbury Brevet -- 200
Sat 25-May
Sun 24-Feb

Sun 26-May







Sat 2-Mar

Sat 1-Jun Morrisville Brevet -- 600
Sun 3-Mar Permanent
Sun 2-Jun







Sat 9-Mar Salem Fork Brevet-Fest
Sat 8-Jun
Sun 10-Mar Perm-Pop
Sun 9-Jun Permanent







Sat 16-Mar Alan's 70th b-day Pop/party Sat 15-Jun
Sun 17-Mar

Sun 16-Jun Perm-Pop







Sat 23-Mar IR Spring 100
Sat 22-Jun IR Summer Solstice
Sun 24-Mar

Sun 23-Jun 22nd -- Tony Mtn Brevets







Sat 30-Mar Fleche
Sat 29-Jun
Sun 31-Mar Fleche
Sun 30-Jun


The Saturdays without Brevets and/or IR Century Rides are left blank with the intent of doing an Irregulars ride.  The Permanents and Perm-Pops, although shown on Sundays, may get ridden the day before if someone that only rides on Saturdays wants to do a rando ride and/or no viable Irregulars ride occurs.

If I were sure I would do one or more of the Brevets, I'd bold that entry, and color it blue.  I listed all the NC Brevets even though I know I certainly will NOT do the Salisbury and/or Salem Fork Brevets -- I'm not in shape for that much climbing.

One thing I am absolutely sure of:  now that I have published the above "plan", it won't happen as indicated.
http://irregularveloadventures.blogspot.com/2011/03/every-time-i-make-plan.html

No comments:

Post a Comment