Monday, June 3, 2024

April-14-2022: Possum Tracking

Mixing up the order of things: 
 
From my Excel log: 
  • -> BayLeafChRd-PossumTrack-Lindley-RavenRidge-Koupela -> 
    • i.e., a typical "one-loop" PossumTracking training ride 
  • ~ 82 degrees, SW wind, pollen 
  • 18.1-miles;  1:24 in-motion;  12.9-mph avg in-motion 
    • and given the 60+ ft of climbing per mile, that avg pace in-motion is:
      • just fine -- thank-you very much 
 
And the real reason for making this plain-Jane post is: 
I have this photo taken of the Mtns-to-the-Sea sign.  Which sign, I have previously published quite a few photos, but as the sign at one of the places where the trail crosses the road is something I like to stop and take a photo, I took a photo, and I think this photo came out pretty well (sharp, bright image -- and the only drawback being my shadow).  Timestamp  1627 (i.e., 4:27 pm). 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment