Friday, June 7, 2024

May-21-2022: "TT / cadence"

As I type this, I recall nothing of this ride, but the Excel log is much more descriptive than usual, so I decided to create a blog post using nothing but the Excel log information (well, augmented). 
 
  • "-> "TT"/cadence course ->" 
  • " 1300 start, broiled, overcast, rain, more sunshine    --    cramped" 
    • Due to the way that the reference to "cramped" is included in that comment cell of the Excel log, I suspect that the cramp(s) occurred several hours after completion of the ride (after sitting for several hours reading or fiddling on the computer). 
  • 40.8-miles;  3h09 in-motion;  giving 12.9-mph avg in-motion 
    • my original "TT" / cadence course started and ended at Blue Jay Point County Park and was 29.6 or 29.7 miles long, although I sometimes shortened the route by not riding the Olive Branch - Kemp - Virgil loop, and I sometimes would add a side-trip down and back up Coley Rd (sometimes 2 side trips on Coley Rd). 
 
And that, dear reader(s), is my story for this ride, and I'll be sticking to it. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment