Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A challenge to Rushmore

Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 12:39 PM

And just what time of the day are you "pretending" that you got to PUE? Think carefully before answering: 6:06 am start, 4hrs, 38min in-motion plus some down-time for two refueling breaks and several nature breaks (BobH & Norris were as needful on that score as Iva), plus 50 minutes lunch break, plus the time to ride the 26+ miles, plus time to stretch and pack up.

Now, when did you supposedly get to PUE?


Re: "Now I know Cheetah was sleeping in":

I won't say who, but his initials are BWD, regailed the "did-show" group with some stories, such as "Harris & I had to go to his house and wake him up" to drag him to a scheduled Tri. Wait! He could have been talking about the Duke -- I'm not sure as they were trying to drop me off their front while BWD was story-telling so I was only getting snippets of the stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment