Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Skepticism over Rushmore's story

Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 1:34 pm

Well, even though I left PUE @ ~ 12:10-12:15 for the additional 26 miles, I wouldn't be surprised that the wrench was still there at 12:45, or that that wrench would have talked to you until 1:00 or later.

However, I don't recall any other vehicles being in the PUE parking lot when I finished the additional 26 miles. I could be wrong about that. But I am wondering if you are just making up stories to make Snapper worry that you are truly getting in too much training and into too good a shape.

On Jun-20th, you are required to stay behind the pack, back with the "Mallet", for at least the first 27 miles of the ride. And if you start riding 20 mph on the 20th, just keep riding at that pace. Don't get lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment